Our office provides you quality cars at low cost, and excellent services.
Additional Services for our Customers
- Safety comes first so you can have a baby-seat or a booster for your children, free of charge
- A second driver can be added to the contract with no extra charge, so the main driver can also enjoy Crete’s amazing landscape
- A Multilanguage navigation system (GPS) for an additional cost of 5€ per day with a maximum charge of 20€
- Crete is a big island you will need to drive 360 kilometers from one side to the other so the best we can do is to give you unlimited kilometers free of charge
- Road assistance is provided all over the island 24/7
- Passport or national ID card
- Driving license (International driving license may be required for non EU citizens)
- The main driver must be in possession of either a Credit Card or a Debit Card in their own name when picking up the car. The Card must have enough available funds to cover the excess / deposit amount. If the customer is using a debit card, the amount will be taken; if using a credit card, the amount will merely be ‘blocked’. Either way, the deposit will be returned after the rental, as long as all conditions have been met.
- For theft insurance and for the correct use of the vehicle, a GPS tracker might be installed.
- Driver must be over 23 years old for groups A-C and over 25 years old for groups D- S2
- Driver must have a valid driving license for at least 1 year before the rental
- Customers are responsible for all toll fees, congestion charges, speeding tickets, parking fines & traffic fines – and all associated administration costs
Collecting and Dropping-off a Car
- Pick up and drop off the car should be fast and easy, and that’s how we do it for you.
- Our staff would happy to help you with any of your question about the car while they will demonstrate you some of the car’s useful functions that are different for each model.
- Free delivery and drop off at Chania Hotels, Souda Bay and Chania Airport (CHQ).
- A map of Crete is provided to you as well as some tips about Crete, places to visit and parking places.
- When you pick your car up, the fuel tank will be full or partly full. Just before you return your car, please replace the fuel you’ve used, our staff would advise you on how many liters you should add depending on your trip if the car is not completely full. If you prefer to bring the car back without refueling the estimated cost would be charged without any extra charges or penalties